HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY MITCHEL.....
We all love him so MUCH!
Pre-birthday goofiness with the decorations!
Uh um, "It's my party & I cry if I want to. Cry if I want to. You would cry to if it happened to you." Well probably not! Great introduction into the "Terrible Two's"
My first time ever in the cake decorating world. I was pretty satisfied with how it turned out!
Blowing out his candle...

Big blow and winding up for the
Huge blow that did the job!
Now for the gifts!

Thank you Grandma & Grandpa for your love and yet another noisy gift!!! I LOVE IT!
He loved these kinds of bows on the gifts...also a little showing off to the girls!
Look what daddy has in mind this summer....hummmmm
Okay maybe mommy too!

Isn't our family cute!! Little smirk.
Okay so there is a little story behind this picture. Mitchel kept pointing to the counter and saying "Peese, peese" and I would point to things that were in his pointing direction and ask him if that is what he wanted.. He'd just shake his head at me saying "no, no, no" Until that is that I came to the cake. Then he started clapping his hands and saying "peese, peese" again. So we all had our pieces of cake and figured why not. It's his cake right! He just wanted to lick all of the icing off with his tongue and softly dip his finger into it. Then a friend of ours was getting him to give him 5, moved his had fast and splat Mitchel's had is right in the cake! He thought that was so funny... We all did!
Mitchel had a wonderful Birthday. He is such a smart, loving & happy little boy. A total sun ray in our lives and I know in our families lives too. We cherish him and his birth is truly a celebration to us. We love you Mitchel Gavin with all our hearts!!
Pre-birthday goofiness with the decorations!
Uh um, "It's my party & I cry if I want to. Cry if I want to. You would cry to if it happened to you." Well probably not! Great introduction into the "Terrible Two's"
My first time ever in the cake decorating world. I was pretty satisfied with how it turned out!
Blowing out his candle...
Big blow and winding up for the
Huge blow that did the job!
Now for the gifts!
Thank you Grandma & Grandpa for your love and yet another noisy gift!!! I LOVE IT!
He loved these kinds of bows on the gifts...also a little showing off to the girls!
Look what daddy has in mind this summer....hummmmm
Okay maybe mommy too!
Isn't our family cute!! Little smirk.
Okay so there is a little story behind this picture. Mitchel kept pointing to the counter and saying "Peese, peese" and I would point to things that were in his pointing direction and ask him if that is what he wanted.. He'd just shake his head at me saying "no, no, no" Until that is that I came to the cake. Then he started clapping his hands and saying "peese, peese" again. So we all had our pieces of cake and figured why not. It's his cake right! He just wanted to lick all of the icing off with his tongue and softly dip his finger into it. Then a friend of ours was getting him to give him 5, moved his had fast and splat Mitchel's had is right in the cake! He thought that was so funny... We all did!
Mitchel had a wonderful Birthday. He is such a smart, loving & happy little boy. A total sun ray in our lives and I know in our families lives too. We cherish him and his birth is truly a celebration to us. We love you Mitchel Gavin with all our hearts!! **Thank you for the phone calls, Nana & Papa & Uncle Craig.
I know Mitchel was thinking to tell you he loves you in his "Hi, Bye" phrase!
**Thanks to the White family for celebrating with us.. we love you guys too!
6 comments:
What an adorable little lover! I am so happy that he had such a great birthday. He is just getting so big. I love you Mitchel! Happy Birthday little Buddy!
Wow! Awesome job on the cake! Puts Mieley's "teddy" cake to shame! Looks like a fun party!
Oh and where's all the pictures of your birthday cake????
Wow! Two years old. He looks like such a little man. It hard to believe our "babies" are growing up.
P.S. Your cake is awesome.
Nice Cake... awesome pictures. Happy belated Birthday Mitchel!
I am soo impressed by your cake! WOW. I shan't show you the birthday brownies I've made for the Boys' birthdays in the past... Yours puts me to total shame! But I love it! I just realized that Ashley's daughter Adi has two cousins named Mitchel and Mitchell. Funny huh! The party sure looked fun. Happy birthday buddy!
If Mitchel could CLEARLY talk he'd thank you all for your Birthday wishes!! Can't wait to see some you here soon!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment