

Another "SSCC" in my house... if you have never seen this
abbreviation let me fill you in.
"Spontaneous Spring Chop Chop"
I say it happens to the best of us. I AM LOVING IT! Time to lighten up and go funky. It's been about 3 years since I've spiked my hair. I think I forgot how fun it really is! My heart goes to all you are are "Growing your hair out" You don't know what you are missing!!! he he. I'm sure your hubbies are going to love me for this!
9 comments:
You're such a hot mama! Atleast you try new things! My hair is always the same boring thing!
Come on Kayla...it's only hair and it ALWAYS grows back, trust me there!
Oh I am so jealous! You look gorgeous! All cute and spunky and ready for spring! Soooooo tempting!Anyway I love it. Bravo!
OH MY GOSH! It is SOOO cute. I DO DO love it! Just the way I love my hair at that length. Spiky, short, pun, and Sexy as heck! LOVE IT!
ok, i meant FUN!
Oh, and your eyes are very stunning in that first picture!
I want short hair again!!! It is so beautiful!!! I like long hair on you but I just love you with short hair. It fits your personality!
Thank you everyone! "I feel so ALIVE", as the little dog on Open Season says...so you have to do it in that accent!
Oh my goodness.. I love your hair... it is totally you and of course very stylish.. wow!!! The color is fabulous... way to be spontaneous!!!
Post a Comment