We have come to conclusion that Mitchel turns into a RAT at night. This is his ABSOLUTE FAVORITE blanket ever thus far in his little life. His Nana, slaved over it to make it just for him, and this is the thanks he shows. Ever since he was a baby Mitchel has chewed on this blanket. When he had no teeth it wasn't so bad. Then when he got his two bottom front teeth, he'd hook the little holes on his blanket and then pull making it pop out of his mouth. Now that he has a mouth full of teeth, he well bits, rips, pull, puts part in his mouth while hooking his feet into the giant hole and you guessed it pulls away! So in conclusion to this this is what his once beautiful blanket looks like. I have actually mended it a couple of times, but he finds the knots and chews them off to unravel what I have done... So I've given up. I say when it dies, it dies!

5 comments:
I'm writing to you on your blog so no more strike!! I can't believe he did that to his blanket, that is crazy!!
What is poor Mitchel going to do whan his blanket dies? Kira still sleeps with her "kitty blanket".
That's too funny. I remember when my dad used to sprinkle chili powder on the wood of our step so our dogs would stop chewing on it. I guess you could sprinkle some chili powder on his blanket! Ha, ha! J/k!
hahaha.. Kayla I love the chili idea. Funny, mean to a child, but funny!
OH my, when I first saw the blanket, and the title, I really thought maybe you had a rat loose in your home! HAH! Wow Mitchel, quite the vampire you are turning into with fangs and all!
Post a Comment