The finishing TADA for that jump... much more to come

Okay I know it's amazing, but it is totally true. The "Witters Critters " aren't, let me repeat that ARE NOT adding another aminal to the picture this spring. I know you all are amazed. We just firgured we save and add another human being next year! All though the pets do tend to be cheaper.... but the hugs & kisses just aren't the same! So to intertain Mitchel & Cory this summer we went and got a TRAMPOLINE! It's awesome. Cory is still freeking me out and doing back flips on them, which I still don't know how he gets all that body around, but he does! Mitchel, for real, spends about 3-4 hours a day on that thing a day. It is so much fun with him. We are really excited for when the cousins come to play on it. Mitchel already thinks he's a pro on it... oh and Cory too.

Okay I know it's amazing, but it is totally true. The "Witters Critters " aren't, let me repeat that ARE NOT adding another aminal to the picture this spring. I know you all are amazed. We just firgured we save and add another human being next year! All though the pets do tend to be cheaper.... but the hugs & kisses just aren't the same! So to intertain Mitchel & Cory this summer we went and got a TRAMPOLINE! It's awesome. Cory is still freeking me out and doing back flips on them, which I still don't know how he gets all that body around, but he does! Mitchel, for real, spends about 3-4 hours a day on that thing a day. It is so much fun with him. We are really excited for when the cousins come to play on it. Mitchel already thinks he's a pro on it... oh and Cory too.



3 comments:
That looks like a HUGE trampoline! What fun! I got Adam one a couple years back, but then right after we moved to our townhouse and don't have anywhere to set it up. It's still in the box! Someday we'll get to get it out!
Mitchel looks like he is having a blast on your new tramp! What fun!
Oh yay! I can't wait to come play on it with him. Adi loves to jump, but she can't, she just tries. I still think they will be funny together. Adi has picked up on calling him me-me. Wierd. Anyway, looks like such fun. Cory is probably a BIG dork on it! hehe
Post a Comment