Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What is wrong?!?!??


We witnessed the total experience of the saying....
uh ummmm..... IN like a LAMB (nice & cute & fluffy & soft), OUT like a LION (LOUD & UNEXPECTED & PROBABLY A MAN) he he I just had to add that last part!



It was gone in two days so I really can't complain. That and I have been praying for snow for oh the past 4 years...so I really did love it. I just felt bad for all the flowers I had just planted! I guess you could call it their deep facial...little stingy & uncomfortable at first but in the end your a little healthier (the flowers got lots of water)!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey, we got that snow here in Utah too! It was so freakish and turned to ice so quickly, the commute Monday morning was a mess!

Ashley said...

Oh wow! That looks like Idaho! You poor people!