Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY...


To the best husband, man, friend, and most of all FATHER.... We love you so much and are so glad to have as our own. Mitchel picked this present out himself... screwdrivers... his favorite! Seriously his favorite. Look at his eyes, they are locked on the screwdrivers, while his little mouth is saying "CHEESE". I can tell you who is going to be loving this gift and it isn't just daddy!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Fathers day Cory! I hope you had an enjoyable one. You sure have a cute son and are such a great dad. Adi loves screwdrivers too weirdly enough. Just last night she helped Daddy put a new blade on the lawnmower rather than help Mommy with the flowers. She's funny. But happy Fathers day!

tsmortensen said...

We love you too!

Gayle said...

So you need to update your blog too! I finally put pictures of Miley up so you should go check them out. Love you guys!

tsmortensen said...

Are you back from Cananda? How was your trip? Do you have any pics to share? Miss you all!