Monday, July 14, 2008

I know....I know...

Hello everyone...No we haven't forgotten about our blog. It has just been a busy June and WOW it's July! That is a bad sign. We have had some great moments and some sad moments. I lost a very dear Aunt. So about 5 days after I got home from our wonderful trip to Canada, me & my dad this time turned around and made the trip again to attend the funeral. It was a fast, hard, yet still good trip. I just got home last Thursday night. So I will be catching everyone one up this week. Just hold on a little bit longer. We have some great pictures to share.
Love you all....KWit!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt, I hope you are doing ok. We finally posted some pictures of Miley! Oh, you have to tell Cory to look and the picture of my target from the shooting range, I was really proud of myself! I hope everything is going well!

tsmortensen said...

Kristen, I am so sorry about you Aunt. That is such a hard thing to go through, even knowing what we know. You are always in our prayers, and we will watch for the next blog.

Ashley said...

Excited to see and hear more. I don't blame you for your absense though. Things have been CRAZY busy lately it seems.