
Grandma and her daughters... BEAUTIFUL girls!
This is the only time Mitchel would cooperate with the camera...when he was ALL BY HIMSELF.. He looks pretty darn studly though!
Can you see the temptation in those little eyes?!? I really did keep him out of that Uncle Bryce & Aunt Lora... I promise.
On the Sunday we were there we decided to attack Grandma with EVERY camera we had in all the different poses we could possibly think of. She was an awesome sport...I wish I could of said that for Mitchel too. He wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with the camera's. Isn't that normally how it goes?!?! Especially when you really want it.
But we did get some great pictures and I am very grateful to have them. Thanks Uncle Bryce & Aunt Lora for the use of your yard even though you weren't home. It is a BEAUTIFUL house and WOW to your yard!
1 comment:
Ahh, you guys are so cute.
Post a Comment