Saturday, July 19, 2008

FLASHBACK...with Friends...

Lisa & I...High School best bud. We did it all together...oh and we had a huge obsession with "THE ROCK" on WWF (back then) That was our melter..I used to try EVERYTHING to be allowed to stay at her house to watch that on Monday's! Sorry mom & dad, but a girls got to watch the obsession! ha ha
Amy Burg's wedding. She looked so darn beautiful and happy. So glad I could be there.
My high school friends kids and Mitchel playing together at Amy's wedding.. Thank heaven's it was outside! Mitchel liked it much better once I turned him loose into the bush.
We are only missing a few girls here that all "HUNG OUT" together.. They are all awesome girls.

It's kind of a funny thing. You know you are growing older and you know everyone around you is also (well that is except for my mom she states she is still only 29!). Anyway I hadn't seen any of my "High School" friends for 7 years. That is a LONG time...hum funny to think of it mom was 29 then too...so how does that work mom?!?!?
Okay back to my thoughts. So when I saw all these girls that I grew up with and here we are all mom's or going to be mom's soon, living the whirlwind of life, acting all grown up.... I tell you it's a shocker to the mind! Then it is also interesting to see the different things that have happened or haven't happened in our lives. My mind goes back to high school and the chats and plans we had of what was going to happen. I always thought I wanted to know everything that was going to happen in my life. Now I am grateful for my stupidity in that matter and don't know.
I think I just stick with taking one day at a time...yup I find comfort there!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That's awesome. So fun to visit old friends. We did this recently, and it was so fun!