Okay so the other day I told Mitchel that it was time for bed. He was in a good mood that night and really cooperated with getting his pj's on, brushing his teeth, and his favorite part that Cory so kindly taught him, spitting into the sink, reading his story, then last and not least saying his little prayers. Well I had to made a dash to the bathroom before I could fully finish this process that night and tuck him in. After my mad dash I came back to his room and find him NO WHERE. So I start the search. I kept calling his name and saying "Mitchel come see mommy, it's time to go to sleep" Well every time I got done saying that I would hear his little fake snoring that he does while he pretends to go to sleep. Yet I CAN NOT find him anywhere. So I keep searching and laughing wondering where in the heck the little boy is and finally I find him.... TADA Our little Mitchel Man decided to take his bedtime to Ike's bed, which is so nicely located in our bedroom closet! Ya you could imagine the giggle I got when I found him... Smart little boy isn't he!
I asked Mitchel if he was sleeping so the picture below is him while he is doing his little fake snoring... I tell you he must be listening to his father at night!
I asked Mitchel if he was sleeping so the picture below is him while he is doing his little fake snoring... I tell you he must be listening to his father at night!
Again...not two days later Mitchel comes up to me with water all down his shirt and he got this HUGE grin on his face while licking his lips and saying "yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I knew I was for something great with this. So I ask him where he got the water from that he was drinking and wearing. He grabs my hand, leads me to the dog watering dish, squats down and starts licking away.... I was laughing so hard. The camera was on the corner of the counter so I quickly grabbed it before he moved. He then proceeds to get up and pull my finger so I get down on the floor and then grabs the back of my head and shoves me down to the watering hole... Ya not happening. We were both laughing so hard by this time, then we had to have the discussion that that water is for the dogs and Mommy would be more than happy to get Mitchel water when he was thirsty!! Never a dull moment! 

5 comments:
Is this what I have to look forward to? Great, maybe Reagan will not be so mischievious b/c she a girl! Maybe she'll be worse.
Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Its so fun to hear about the personality he has coming out! We can't wait to see you guys when we all go down to meet Jed!
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my heck that was hilarious. What a little boy he is! Muchie...you crack me up kid!! I love you!
What a cutie! I guess it is a good thing I don't have any water dishes in my house! Can't wait to see the little man, and of course his awesome parents!
Eww! I have to say drinking out of the dog bowl seems a bit gross to me -- but funny nonetheless! Atleast it was outta a dog bowl though and not the toliet bowl. :)
Post a Comment