If any of you really know me, then you will know that at a certain point of every year, ummm right after Canada's Thanksgiving, a certain movie that I LOVE comes out of the closet and get's used PLENTY for about 3 months! Well what would you know my son is turly of my heart. The other day I asked him if he wanted to pick a show, he of couse says "PEESE" and proceeds to where the shows are. He fiddle farts through them and then he finds it saying " PEESE, WO-WO, PEESE, WO-WO!!" So I go and look at which one he has picked and TADA. I tell you he's a natural at so many things... What a good little boy!! I LOVE HIM.

3 comments:
That is a great show! We love it in my family to! He is a cutie!
I remember when you and me went and saw that movie for the first time together in the theater. Remember??? Such a long time ago.
Haha, I bet Cory was dying! Already Christmas at your house, how fun.
Post a Comment