Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Boise & The Klassen's

We LOVE our family and EVERY opportunity we have to unite us all. My mom has been a little lonely and so I thought well what the heck, Mitchel and I can solve that problem. Mom told me that I was not allowed to make the trip (driving) to come and give her a little company until dad was back. She kept telling me..."I would just worry even more about you and Mitchel. You just can't come." I so nicely informed her that I could solve this problem and "IF" Mitchel and I did come we just wouldn't tell her. So the next morning I packed Mitchel and I up in the car, went and said good-bye to daddy and off we went. I had STRICT rules with this trip. I had to call Cory ever TWO hours on the dot starting at noon. I was a good girl. I know that doesn't happen very often, but I was and called every two hours, NEVER even late. Anyway mom called my cell right when I was almost to Boise. She was driving home at the time. We talked for about 1/2 hour. She got home and I pulled up about 10 minutes behind her. Grabbed my awesome, sweet and patient little boy and we went to go and knock on Nana's door. I tell you I really have got to start having a camera with me when I do this. I always love when the shock hits them. Mom opens the door with the sweet greeting smile as if just anyone was there. Then it took a second and she realized it was us. The smile was gone and all she said was "WHAT" It was great. Mitchel and I got a good chuckle out of it!

WOWERS... that night Mitchel warmed right up to Nana. He NEVER does this. But they cuddled right into each other. Sorry mom not the greatest shot of you, you kept looking down. But Mitchel's smile is priceless in this one!

Then the next day we went to the Boise fair with Paul, Katie, Reagan and some friends. It was a lot of fun... Reagan is having her first little Carousel ride here. She lasted about half way through, then she was firmly in Katie's arms!

Yup all us kids went for a ride... Mitchel was more focused on closing the door than taking a picture...SURPRISE! He was all about business.


Me with little Reagan. Yes, she stole my heart. ALMOST...ALMOST made me want a girl. My nieces on both sides make me consider...NOT commit, but consider.

YES...you guessed it Mitchel is still in his TWO'S and sharing...does that word really exist now... No it doesn't!
Cutest little "FISHIE" I've ever seen.Mitchel will make a Jungle Gym out of ANYTHING possible. He's totally my little, adorable, two year old monkey! Full of kisses and fun that's for sure.He had an obsession with this rug that was supposed to be by the glass doors at Nana's house. Geese people who needs toys...seriously!

3 comments:

tsmortensen said...

Cute new look to your blog! And of course very cute pics!

Ashley said...

I like your new blog background. It's cute. I also really liked all the pictures. The story about surprising your mom was super cute, way to go on that!

Katie and Paul said...

Ok so you are going to have to email me those pics of us at the fair. I'm glad you had some. Your blog is super cute...and definitely fits you. Oh and by the way....WE'RE COMING TO SEE YOU!!!!!