Yes the day has come that our little boy needed to be a little guy... We went over to a friends house a while ago and their little guy had a trike. We couldn't get Mitchel off of it, and he was doing a great job riding it. Our friends little guy hadn't quite got it yet. One thing for sure. Mitchel might not be too into talking, but that little guy has very impressive motor skills. So after seeing this, Cory and I decided that it was time for a... Dada (that was the drums) TRIKE! Ya he loves it. He can go front wards and backwards. Doesn't quite get the whole turning thing, but he thinks he's the coolest kid on the block. Just look at him how can you deny he's not!
Just look at that grin... he was SO happy... I love being parents that get to love and spoil their children...of course only in a good manner!
A friend of mine that I hadn't seen in 10 years came through Seattle with her family to go and see more family... She's from Australia!! It has been awesome living here. I've got to see so many people that it's crazy and yes we are now officially known as "HOTEL WITTERS" It has a nice ring to it if you ask me!! Anyway Mitchel was kind enough to give Ben a ride on the bike too. What a smurf!
I just had to add this picture in. This is my best friends oldest girl. Her and Mitchel are inseparable. They love, tease and play like no other. It is neat seeing them together. I love this picture of them...
2 comments:
Mitchel looks like a nautral on the trike! He is just getting so big! I am sure that will keep him entertained for hours. Happy triking!
Good job Mitchel! Keep it up, and you'll be a pro in NO TIME!
Post a Comment