Gearing up for some 4-Wheeling!! We would all gear up and head out in Mike & Brandi's backyard! Seriously I need to get one of these....4-wheelers and backyards. It was awesome.
I'm not sure, but I think Mitchel has the best seat of us all. This is where he wanted to be unless he was helping his daddy drive!
So the boys had made a fire, did some marshmallow roasting, and then that night decided to see what Mike had that they could blow up... So the boys, and people think I have only one child, throw in some bottle (that did blow up), ran up to the deck where the smart girls are and ever so bravely......
HIDE BEHIND the girls...cheesy suckers.
That explosion blew a log that is on the tip of Cory's shovel 40 feet from the fire...into the grass. Thank heavens it rains lots there.
The YUMMMMM, YUMMMM best burger joint ever...Seriously I need one of these two!
Uncle Lloyd's wood carvings...so cool!
Mitchel thought it was SOOOO funny to grawl at the bear that was in the den. Good thing it was fake. Way to look danger in the face!
Now that is a chair, what is that saying "One Size fits all"
Mitchel was pretty proud to get into this chair by himself might I add!
So funny story. I was jokingly telling Cory to hold Mitchel and step on this rock that he is "now" standing on. I didn't think he'd really do it, but he did, slipped and lost both feet in the every so nice, warm Kenai River. Yes I got a great glare. Sorry Hun.
But we did get a picture by the Kenai River, it was beautiful too. Oh another funny story, but it is probably PG-13, so if you can't handle it then don't read on. We went under a over pass to see the river and as we were getting closer to the water this DISGUSTING, REPULSIVE smell kept hitting us stronger. Some piped up with the idea it was a bear terd. Ya, I wish. I started looking around figuring I was going to find something dead and now wish I would of, but instead find some toilet paper.... Yes a human terd. Then the smell got even worse and I about lost it. We were all out in a matter of seconds. About 2 more hours down the road Mike turns to look at us asking if we still smelled it. YUCK, it was still stuck in all of our noses. Needless to say we got a good, sick laugh out of it. Oug.
As for wildlife on our trip we saw, are you ready for this... 5 dead porcupines, 1 very nice bunny, a couple squirrels and get this 5 Beluga Whales! Yes in the picture up top you can barley see them, but they are there!! A couple are spraying water and then a couple surfaced. It was awesome to see.
We then got to finish our trip off with meeting up with family that one I have never met and Cory hadn't seen in ages. Mitchel found another two year old friend and surprisingly enough they got along very well! All in all we had an awesome trip. It was more beautiful than any picture could capture or words to explain. We LOVED having a week together with our family and great friends! We aren't kidding when we say in two years we are going to be back. Totally a perfect place for this Witters Family!
3 comments:
Those pictures are awesome!!! I'm sp glad you had fun! Have Ikeman & Tina recovered from missing you?
Sounds like a really fun trip. I loved the pics of you with the wood carvings.
Your trip sounds wonderful! Your pictures were SOOOO cute too! What a darling family! We are so glad you had such an incredible trip. It looks like a blast! The glacier looks so cool.
We're glad you had fun and are back home safe!
Hugs!
JL & Rick
Post a Comment