


Okay so Mitchel LOVES tool. He still plays, seriously dedicatedly (Iknow it's not a word, but it works!) plays, with his "Black & Decker" workstation Santa got him last year. So one day strolling through Target I see all these other "Black & Decker" tools to add to what he has. Thinking like a mom, I think, "Hay this is great... Well do this for Christmas this year" Nice pat on the back and got some Christmas shopping done too! Well we had some RAINY days, and that meant being a little house bound and the worst part is that we lost his all time FAVORITE screwdriver. I know NOT GOOD. So I was at my own wits end and the idea came into my head. There are screwdrivers in that set I bought him for Christmas... I'll just sneak in grab one screwdriver out of it and TA DA problem solved. Ya didn't work so smoothly. I thought I had closed the door all the way and was in the clear, when all of a sudden I hear "WOW, WOW, WOW, PEESE!" He grabs the huge box takes off to the living room saying "WOW, PEESE, COME, PEESE, WOW" I couldn't take it from him, so needless to say we had a little Christmas in September! I know, I know! He loves these nails too... they fit on his little fingers!
2 comments:
Haha, Nice going Mitchel you little smarty pants! Way to work your parents!
Well who can deny him when he is saying pees! What a cutie!
Post a Comment