It came....it finally came. We got to go and see "The Phantom of the Opera" and it was as amazing as I thought it would be. We both loved it. I even quizzed Cory making sure that HE wanted to see this and wasn't being drug there not on his free will. He said he really wanted to go. His mom used to play this soundtrack on Saturday's when they'd clean house so he already knew a lot of the music and had his favorite songs. What a good and smart mommy if you ask me! It was interesting comparing it from the movie to the Broadway. I say both were great. It was great, I got us floor seats, I know a splurge, but I thought, hay if I'm going to do this may as well do it right... we could see the faces of the actors and that was totally worth it all. WOW, to the talent and the whole performance. What a great year! I had a friend of ours take a shot of us heading out that evening. It was nice to dress up and just enjoy a "DATE", ohhh I like that word, together!! I am so blessed to have the man I do!
7 comments:
Awesome! I'm so glad you had fun. I still need to watch the movie with you. You to Love Birds look so cute!
I'm. so. jealous.
That is something you guys will remember forever! I still remember when I went and saw it. It was amazing and overwhelming! I am so glad you were able to enjoy that together, and you looked awesome!
How Fabulous! I am so glad you had such a wonderful time at Phantom. What a great date. :)
Fun!
JL & Rick
I just got caught up on your blog. It looks like I've missed an awful lot these last two weeks! All of your posts were great, and I'm so glad you've been having such fun!
Hey Klassen.. your blog is awesome.. Alaska...wow...I know that you had a great time and man, your family and you look so good, so happy and that is awesome.. Phantom of the Opera.. that is great.. I can not even get Cord to watch the movie with me. It is sure fun to see you family and some of your happy moments.. thanks for the update. We need to catch up sometime... have a good one.. lotta luv
Hey, just wanted to say Happy ANniversary today!!!!
Post a Comment