Friday, October 31, 2008

Treat-Or-Sleep....for you to determine.

Presenting your CUTEST Construction Worker ever.
I know I should make a calendar just with his shots! Talk about a keeper!I thought I should dress up too. So I rummaged through Cory's hunting gear and don dar found myself a great outfit, ah!
Because we are going to be DRIVING to Idaho on Friday....Halloween.... we decided we needed to make our Ward Halloween party so Mitchel can get in some Trunk-or-Treating. He was so excited with his little hat and bucket and guess what the little construction Worker crashed on daddies shoulder! Poor little fellow. We tried everything to wake him up, but he was out.
Sleep on the job! That's okay daddy and I filled his bucket for him!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone, we love you all.
Be safe, have fun and of course EAT LOTS OF CANDY!!
Love the Witters!

PS. Thank you Grandma & Grandpa for the little Halloween Treat and Card. That was so sweet and it even showed up on Halloween!

LOVE YOU GUYS and SEE YOU TONIGHT!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am the LUCKIEST Aunt in the whole wide world! He is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!

Jschmalle said...

I always knew he was a cheese ball, but those pics of him in front of the tree are so cute. That's not just any smile, that is the smile from a little boy who loves his tools! Boys Rock!

Gayle said...

He does make the CUTEST construction worker I've EVER seen! How fun

tsmortensen said...

Oh what a keeper! I love that little man! He looked awesome, and so happy! We had a great time playing with you this weekend!

The Shep's Herd said...

Hey saw your blog link and had to say hi. Your calendar guy is so cute. I cant beleive he is getting so big. I loved looking at your blog and checking out your pictures. My boys went crazy over the huge truck.
I'm so happy your all doing well.
Feel free to check us out at www.theshepsherd.blogspot.com