I guess that every Boy has their TOYS... and in the Witters family it's motorized or goes "BANG"! I think that about sums it up for them. Each year the boys get together and have a week long "Hang out" oh I mean "Hunting Trip" silly me. It is a great time for them and I know they work hard and look forward to it all year. This year was a great year and a full freezer for the lot of us. We are SO grateful for that!!
One nice thing, the Witters gene gives some awesome pack muscle!
One nice thing, the Witters gene gives some awesome pack muscle!I thought this picture was pretty cool. It's Cory's silhouette of him and his pack..
Love the smiles in the rest of these pictures. I think it says it all.
Cory, his dad and his brother with his brother's first bull elk. They were some pretty happy, hairy, smelly, but cute hunter when they all returned. So glad they have this time, but I'm thinkin' it's time for us ladies to escape for a week, no kids, no cells and PJ's.I guess some chocolate too wouldn't hurt.
Anyway great job boys and I'm sure the planning has already begun for next year!! Wouldn't want it any other way!

3 comments:
I think you could entice us all away for a girls week if it included card making! We are totally addicted! And those were great shot of the boys!
That is great to see the pictures, I hadn't seen any of them before! I would be up for a girls week! :)
I am glad that they get together and have so much fun. I am especially glad that it brought you over here!
Oh, and I am totally up for girls time!!!
Post a Comment