Hahahh, I was just thinking the same thing..."Mitchel is going to love her one day for this!" What a cute bum I must say!
So is he taking after his mom or dad? Both perhaps??? :)
Wahahaha so funny K la... SO FUNNY...
Some people just have the bum to show off!
How cute!! He is going to love thos pics when he is older. LOL
HA! I just love little bums.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hahahh, I was just thinking the same thing..."Mitchel is going to love her one day for this!" What a cute bum I must say!
So is he taking after his mom or dad? Both perhaps??? :)
Wahahaha so funny K la... SO FUNNY...
Some people just have the bum to show off!
How cute!! He is going to love thos pics when he is older. LOL
HA!
I just love little bums.
Post a Comment