Sunday, December 21, 2008

*****S**N**O**W*****

Mitchel's first time in a "Snow suite" and I must admit he fared pretty well. Wasn't too keen on it before we made it out of the door, but didn't take long to realize the luxuries of staying somewhat warm. Now the gloves are a TOTAL nother story and well we are still working on the convincing of that one. Anyway as you might of seen on TV we are getting more SNOW than anyone knows, well but us smart Canadians and Idahoans, with! It is beautiful, fun and magical. WE LOVE IT!Sophie, the little brown dog will NOT go out side in the rain, but surprisingly enough she LOVES the snow and begs to go out in it! Weird... but smart! Having some snow fun with the White's.... We LOVE THEM!
Mitchel will actually sit outside and catch snow in his mouth and was doing it here. But Ada isn't the best picture taker, but we love her, and capture him doing so! So I just look silly doing it. Things are always cuter when the kid is doing them!!
Me, Mitchel and Brittany. Oh, Mitchel has surprised us all with another word this week. He LOVES Brittany and will now say "Nitnee, Nitnee, PEESE" Ya, they have a great bond!

2 comments:

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

How FUN!!! We heard you guys have been dumped on. I love how everything shuts down in WA when it snows (too bad LS doesn't shut down when it snows, huh?!).
I loved the pictures. It looks like you are having a GREAT winter. Mitchel is so cute in his snow gear!
Merry Christmas!
We love you guys!

tsmortensen said...

I love white winters! It looks like you guys are having a great time! And I thought you looked cute catching snow! :)