HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL......
Isn't it when you do something twice it becomes a tradition...well in "The Witters" books it does. So on that account, we did our traditional Thanksgiving this year. We, Cory, me and our Mitchel Man, went out shooting in the morning, then came home for naps, well Mitchel's that is. Followed by a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving dinner. We don't like an empty table so we had 3 boys that work for Cory and had no place to go come over. It was GREAT. I loved feeding all those starving for women made, home cooked food. Yes they are all bachelors!
Mitchel always starts out in the car, watching some show while Cory and I get started with shooting...
I figured this would be a great way to make use of our pumpkins... Cory wasn't in any argument.
Infact he was the first to shoot his...
I liked this picture because you can see the pumpkin guts spraying everywhere.
Now this is a FAVORITE. Mitchel LOVED this moment in his little life. HE was so excited to be helping daddy with his gun. I love the look on both of their faces, Cory's thinking, "yes I got a future hunting partner." Mitchel's thinking, "come on dad just let it go!!"
Mitchel's FIRST time shooting a gun. He was SO, SO, SO proud of himself. tear, he's turning more and more into a little boy...
Me shooting my pumpkin and the mud puddles...yes the all time favorite of mine. Heck with the targets, when you shoot the water it sprays water, ice and mud EVERYWHERE. It's awesome!
Mitchel always starts out in the car, watching some show while Cory and I get started with shooting...
I figured this would be a great way to make use of our pumpkins... Cory wasn't in any argument.
Infact he was the first to shoot his...
I liked this picture because you can see the pumpkin guts spraying everywhere.
Now this is a FAVORITE. Mitchel LOVED this moment in his little life. HE was so excited to be helping daddy with his gun. I love the look on both of their faces, Cory's thinking, "yes I got a future hunting partner." Mitchel's thinking, "come on dad just let it go!!"
Mitchel's FIRST time shooting a gun. He was SO, SO, SO proud of himself. tear, he's turning more and more into a little boy...
Me shooting my pumpkin and the mud puddles...yes the all time favorite of mine. Heck with the targets, when you shoot the water it sprays water, ice and mud EVERYWHERE. It's awesome!And the final dinner setting. It was a great day, we just wish there was family to share it with. We love you all and are grateful, eternally grateful for the family we have been given, that includes ALL OF YOU. Lots & Lots & Lots of love from Washington!! Again
~HAPPY THANKSGIVING~



Now who can do this??
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'm suprised you actually celebrate it and not just complete skip it to get straight to Christmas. ;) And you look dangerous with that gun - I don't think I would stand anywhere near you with that thing. :)
What a beautiful table! It looks like you guys had a fun day. I loved that picture of Cory and Mitchel holding the gun and looking at each other! That was darling.
I am glad you had a good thanksgiving. We sure missed you guys! Mitchel couldn't look more happy in those pictures though!
Post a Comment