A Home Made Christmas...
This year I decided I wanted our family to "Make" Christmas... You know like what they did in the olden days! ha ha, Sorry just had to add that in. Well here are a couple of things I made, but now that I'm looking back at my pictures I'm bumed to find that there are a couple that I didn't take pictures... We did a board for my sis in law + family, it turned out so cute in my opinion, but never got a picture of it. Then did more tiles for our parents. Hope you all enjoyed. We had fun doing them! Just wanted to share!
3 comments:
I think mine is the best! Thank you so much!
Mine is definitley the best! We love it so much! I will take a pic of it and post it on my blog for you Kristen. Thanks for the beautiful gift!
Ilove all the gifts. What a good idea. Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment