We had a great Christmas Eve! Ate pizza, while Mitchel got to open his Christmas pj's from Papa & Nana and watched the show "Spirit" also from Papa & Nana. Thanks, he LOVED them both!
THEN SANTA CAME... Mitchel was SO kind to wake up at 3:30 AM! So I got up with him, showered, called my brother at 4am, let Cory sleep til 5am and then it was SANTA TIME!!
THEN SANTA CAME... Mitchel was SO kind to wake up at 3:30 AM! So I got up with him, showered, called my brother at 4am, let Cory sleep til 5am and then it was SANTA TIME!!Sorry we were kind of bad with the camera this year. I'm not in one picture, so we know who was with the camera. Mitchel had a GREAT Christmas. Learning from last year, we chatted with Santa and asked him ever so nicely to wrap his presents to Mitchel and not have them "set-up" due to the fact we can't pry him away to open anything else. Of course Santa is a kind hearted man and listened to our pleading parent request!!
A Curious George, he still loves that monkey.
A BEAUTIFUL picture from Grandma & Grandpa. And Grandma make Mitchel this beautiful quilt for his bed. It turned out PERFECT. Thank you so much for you heard work and love. Don't have pic's yet, but I'm doing his room to match, so there will be some soon!
A Curious George, he still loves that monkey.
A BEAUTIFUL picture from Grandma & Grandpa. And Grandma make Mitchel this beautiful quilt for his bed. It turned out PERFECT. Thank you so much for you heard work and love. Don't have pic's yet, but I'm doing his room to match, so there will be some soon!
This is what happens when I leave these boys together. SICK, Mitchel does this just to get a rise out of me, and it works every time. YUCK, Boys?!?!?







These CARS were a total HIT with Mitchel. Thanks Larsen's for sharing your love. HE ADORES THEM. The Lightening McQueen has gone many places since Christmas!!
Uncle Craig got Cory, but Mitchel accepted responsibility of it, a duck call. Yes, there were no pretty music or bells in our house, they were ALL drowned out by the "Feeding Duck Call" Thank You Uncle Craig!
Look at his little eyebrows. He was trying SOOOO hard to figure out just how to get this thing out so he could play with it! Good thing for daddies!
Yet again Lightening McQueen getting a show of the kitchen!! Cars... what a great Movie for little boys!
Thank you all for your gifts and love, we hope you had a wonderful day full of food, family, health and laughter. Wish we were there to share it with many of you!!
Love always the Witters!
6 comments:
Sounds like a very merry Christmas! Mitchel looks like a natural at picking his nose! He must get that from his daddy!
Looks like you had a great Christmas! Awesome pictures.
Looks like everyone had so much fun. Gabriel loves that Cars movie, too.
I wanted to wish you guys the best of luck with Mitchel's upcoming surgery. I hope it goes smoothly and he recovers quickly. You'll all be in our prayers.
Love, Rick, JL Mcayden & Addison
Isn't Christmas the best with kiddos? Glad yours was awesome!
What a great Christmas. I know this is late, but I still wanted to comment on how happy your whole houshold looked. I'm glad it was a great one for you!
Post a Comment