Thursday, December 11, 2008

Praise the Hair Gods!!

It has been a WHOLE YEAR since I have really changed my hair color and I was starting to get a little twitch going on. Good think I knew how to cure it because I could really of started to look like a fool! When you move to a new area it is so hard to find someone who will LISTEN to learn how you like your hear and what YOU want. Those are my key things. While I found an okay lady, super sweet, but she just didn't have the hands for short straight hair. So as Mitchel and I were walking through a mall one day I happened to look into a salon and saw this hair dressers hair that I LOVED. Anyway I walked in and went to the front desk and said, "I don't know that ladies name, but I love her hair, when is her next open hair appointment!" The lady at the desk just cracked up laughing, and went on to tell me she has worked there for 5 years and no one has EVER said that to before. I guess I just know what I want and what to do to get it right?! Anyway she did an AWESOME job and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Now I feel more like Kristen... funny how hair does that to a person!

7 comments:

Jschmalle said...

You're a HOT MOMMA! Not that weren't before but your hair is hot. I just went to see Crystal last night cuz I'm trying to grow it out and it was starting to look like a mullet. I was a little, ok a lot,disappointed. I'm trying to go back to the inverted bob thing. But the top of my hair is still too short. drag! Oh and have fun at the LS party. You better be on your best behavior. Ah, who am I kiddin' be a rebel and drive Casey crazy.

Ashley said...

I love it Kristen! Such pretty colors, and what a nice cut. I am loving my short hair right now too. And your right. It is so nice to have someone who knows what they are doing. That's why I've trusted Katie for YEARS now! But really, it looks GREAT!

Aida said...

Very cute! I always loved that you had your own style but yet it was very hip.

tsmortensen said...

Very cute hair! I really want to cut mine....I guess we will see but I love your hair!

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Your hair looks great! That's awesome you found a stylist you like and who knows what they're doing!

Katie and Paul said...

Hubba, Hubba can I get a piece of that hairstyle...I'm making me an appt with her when we come up next year! Seriously so freakin' cute but who am I kidding, its Kristen of course its cute!

KWit said...

he he, you all are so nice. Thanks for the comps!! I tell you she's good!!