Tuesday, January 20, 2009

If the Boys are a Workin'....

Make them something good! Sorry I couldn't think of anything NICE to go along with the title. So hay I guess the next best thing for men in baked goods right! Mitchel ADORES his daddy and ABSOLUTELY ADORES his daddy when he has tools in his hand. Much to say Mitchel had a great time working with Cory to put in a new light for me. Mitchel just had to check the screws oh like 20 times to be sure everyone was just right, oh and with each test came a grunt. Just like his daddy! Don't we just love the things that kids choose to copy us with!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

hehe, cute. Hopefully Mitchel will grow up with the same motivations and eagerness to work as his Daddy. It is a GREAT quality.

Gayle said...

That is cute! I love that he has to be right up in there working with his daddy, funny funny.

tsmortensen said...

I think it is great how much Mitchel loves his daddy! A little sobering when you realize how much they watch you though!

The Shep's Herd said...

I just adore hard working men!! Even short ones !! Cute picture and post!!