Thursday, February 5, 2009

So much FUN so little time!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we do still blog... it's just been a little bit of a break. We are all doing good now. Mitchel had a REALLY BAD stomach flu and Cor and I have had the little annoying cold. So if something wasn't a MUST it hasn't been done for the last couple of weeks. But I promise here soon I'll get some pictures up. We've had some fun and exciting things happen this month. Got to go back to Idaho for another Adoption Sealing in the family and see everyone in Boise area. Then last night my two boys surprised me with a Wii for my birthday. I know crazy.... and I'm pretty sure it isn't just for me. We were up til midnight last night playing on it and I'm sure there will be more to come. Cory was boxing and I was laughing so hard... Mitchel loves to do that batter and the little stinker does pretty darn good at it too! How does these young kids do it!?!?!
So in the next week or so we'll be catching up with some pictures til then!!! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Aida said...

A Wii cool! Happy Belated Birthday.

Ashley said...

You havent had your b-day yet! :) Wii's ROCK!!! how fun. luv you guys! can't wait to see pics!

Kayla said...

Yeah - how did you get a Wii for your birthday when it's not even your birthday yet??? Just couple games we love - Mario Kart and Boom Blox. They're pretty fun.

Sorry you guys have been sick - Mieley's still fighing off her bug from a few weeks ago! Get better!

tsmortensen said...

Reese is so jealous that you have a Wii! That's awesome! Playing that should help you all to feel better! :) Have fun!