Welcome to the charges of
"The Good Old Fashioned Toilet"
incident.....
Things got quite and I realized he isn't supposed to be in the bathroom.... Let me see what is in the toilet... and the look of guilt isn't good on his face in this picture.
Here Mitchel is waving his hands saying "NO, NO, NO OPEN" Ummm, can we guess why!? Because his little men I guess were hot in our house and needed to take a dip.
This made me laugh a little. He didn't want to get into trouble so he kept trying to leave and tell me "So Sorry, So Sorry." No he didn't get in trouble we just had a little talk about toilets being a place for OTHER things and NOT toys, no matter how hot they are in the house!
And then we all ended happy and once a gain his two men fighting on the toilet. This must of been what made them so hot. That play fighting is a tiresome thing!!
So conclusion of The Judge.... Found defendant GUILTY, but got suckered over by WORDS and CUTENESS! Soft Judge, I know!
Things got quite and I realized he isn't supposed to be in the bathroom.... Let me see what is in the toilet... and the look of guilt isn't good on his face in this picture.
Here Mitchel is waving his hands saying "NO, NO, NO OPEN" Ummm, can we guess why!? Because his little men I guess were hot in our house and needed to take a dip.
This made me laugh a little. He didn't want to get into trouble so he kept trying to leave and tell me "So Sorry, So Sorry." No he didn't get in trouble we just had a little talk about toilets being a place for OTHER things and NOT toys, no matter how hot they are in the house!
And then we all ended happy and once a gain his two men fighting on the toilet. This must of been what made them so hot. That play fighting is a tiresome thing!!So conclusion of The Judge.... Found defendant GUILTY, but got suckered over by WORDS and CUTENESS! Soft Judge, I know!
4 comments:
HAHAHAHA! Hilarious! The look on his face was SO SAD! I wanted to kiss him. Me thinks I need myself a boy some day. Too much fun!
How could you possibly resist that look on his face! So sad and sweet. I can't wait to see him (and you :)Boys are the best! (ok so girls are great to!)
Wow, you have the craziest stories. This reminds me of the carrot in the video player :) Mitchel is a cute kid of course you can't get mad :) Can't wait to see you this weekend :)
ahh! so cute! his dissapointed face made me laugh!
Post a Comment