Mitchel has started this silly grin. He is a total pro at it especially when he has done something he really shouldn't of done. And it always makes me laugh. Hard to discipline when you are cracking a smile. Smarty pants. 
He is also really into coloring. Loves it especially when it is markers. Thank HEAVENS for the person who invented the washables! So for his birthday we are going to get him an ArtCenter (the word for it isn't coming to mind), I think he'll love it! Maybe it will spare his skin from being drawn on, but I know I'm just kidding myself!

The Witters House is pleased to announce the Favorite attraction for who knows how long....
LADY & THE TRAMP
You pick selection. Look at the pop up book or watch the show. Small 3 year old child will be present at all selections! Thank you for visiting. Please come again!
And them Mitchel with his favorite lion and tiger. He LOVES them and won't put them down for nothing!! Well except for coloring and the Lady & the Tramp book!
5 comments:
So cute! That's great that he is so into coloring etc. It allows such creativity to flow. Adi is really into it too. And speaking of birthday gifts...I can't believe he is going to be 3!!! And you are going to be 27 today! HAHAHAHA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIE!!! LOVE YA!
ummm nope not birthday til the 27th. But we love the early wishing!!!! he he
He is too cute! Thats fun that he loves coloring, sometimes (most the time right now) i wish I could go back to that age and not have to worry about anything but coloring!
wow he's smiling at the camera and not shunning it away. what a sweetheart!
I love that smile! You were right, cheese says it all! I love Lady and the Tramp. I think it is such a sweet movie. That is a good one to have as a favorite!
Post a Comment