Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crap... it happened again...

It is an ADDICTION I tell you. Something that MAY need to be dealt with, but hasn't been and keeps pushing its way to the surface until an ADDICT like us can't resist.
Yes you all, it has happened again. We have another baby boy in the family and No it isn't a human one either. I know we'd all like that, me included (very much so). But that one just doesn't come natural to us and well takes quite a bit. Not the quickie like some! he he
I know you are all thinking WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY THINKING" and quite frankly we aren't. Isn't that how good things happen! But hay look how cute he is....
So here is the Newest Witters Family addition
Degen~German Shorthaired Pointer (Cory's newest hunting companion)

Mitchel and him LOVE each other. They are so funny to watch! And hay since Mitchel is so into puppies right now, why not let his education grow with real life props!I just thought this was WAY TOO cute... They were like this for about 3 minutes!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my heavens you guys are too funny! I vote for a REAL child next time, but in the mean time, he is a very cute puppy! I love the picture of Mitchel and him together hugging, and then the one of them looking out the window. So cute. Mitchel is naturally such a sweet and loving little boy, I guess if there isn't cousins around to steal and love, he better have a puppy!

Kayla said...

Oh my word. That's too funny!

Jschmalle said...

what a cute doggy. he looks too sweet. i to vote for the "real baby" next time. but that's coming from the friend who is allergic to dogs.

Gayle said...

He is a cute puppy! Charlie wants to get another puppy, a boy friend for Miley. But we'll have to wait on that one for sure. He wants a black boxer and those are really spendy!

tsmortensen said...

How fun for Mitchel. He looks like he is in doggy heaven! I hope you enjoy all the fun.

Aida said...

Cute Dog! How exciting. How was your Vegas trip?

KWit said...

Ummm if you don't know... REAL KIDS would be in our family if they COULD BE!