Saturday, February 14, 2009

~Happy Valentine's Day~

No words can express the love that I have for the Valentines Men in my life. They are amazing to me. They are all that I have ever needed. It's amazing how Heavenly Father just knows what my life needed in order for me to be the best that I can be.
So here is a
Happy Valentines Day to you all
and view of my cute cupids!I love this picture. Cory's first moments with Mitchel. The love in his eyes are so strong.Can the grin get any bigger... I think NOT. Hope you all have a GREAT day full of LOVE and you know all the gushy stuff!

2 comments:

Bluebell said...

You guys are such a sweet family. It's fun keeping tabs on you from across the country! Too bad Mitchel and Soren can't get together. I have a feeling they'd really get along.

tsmortensen said...

It is amazing how fast the time has gone by! How fun to look back on those pictures and remember all the happiness! Happy Valentines day!