No I didn't make Ratatouille, all though if it included rat I could of done it last Sunday. Gross, but true story. Go back with me to last Sunday.... Cory had some meetings so it was just Mitchel and I going home together. We get out of the car, I go unlock the door let the dogs out and drop the bags off inside. Meanwhile Mitchel is doing his usual of running back and forth across the front lawn with the downs behind him. Then I hear, while my back is still to Mitchel " Mama, mama (he does NOT say that to often) OOK, OOK!" He's pretty excited and I can hear that he's coming towards me. I turn around all excited because he's saying Mama and SCREAM.... "YUCK, GROSS, PUT THAT DOWN, SICK" What is it I see you are thinking. Mitchel has this HUGE, SQUISHED, DEAD RAT by the tail running towards me! SICK.
Now he is a boy so he drops it shocked by my freak out and just starts LAUGHING at me. Yes, laughing, while bending over to re pick up the rat. Are You Kidding. I attack him grabbing my the wrists so he can't touch anything, bring him inside and LYSOL the black plaque out of him. WRONG, just WRONG. Mitchel still laughing saying "ha ha dead rat, ha ha mama!"
Cory gets home about 15 minutes later and I meet him at the door, telling him everything that happened and that he MUST go and GET a shovel and relocate this dead rat ASAP. Mitchel hears what going on and is on the hunt with dad (who is doing the knee slapping laugh).....

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Mitchel wanted to see this diseased
8 comments:
EEEwww! That's disgusting!
That is really really gross, but boys will be boys I guess!
You have my utmost sympathies! That was truly disgusting!
I guess I'm taking Cory's approach a little bit more, laughing and slapping my knee! hahaha. That's funny. Gross, you are right...but really funny!
Ya , I agree that is totally sick. My boys probably would have reacted the same way though. Hey, my family and my mom are coming down to in april for the ward temple trip and would like to visit a beach. Any suggestions????
Also any Hotel Suggestions?
You can email me at lusum54@yahoo.com
Love ya, Summer
LOL- from the reader's perspective that is hilarious! Its been raining aroud here so there's lots of worms- that's what gabriel has been picking up lately- thank goodness not rats- i think i would die...
That is disgusting, but I loved the story! I hate those moments and then remember how lucky I am to have them (ok not the rats, just the kids being crazy in response to those things). Love him. I just want to eat your little boy up.
Post a Comment