The Beautiful Eternal Mortensen Family
What could possible be more beautiful than to know that your family is yours. From being someone that has been here I can tell you that when you know in our Heavenly Father's eyes your family is yours there is a peace that enters you soul like no other. It's that everlasting joy that we get a taste of and this January Cory's sister and her family got to be a part of this. The whole family was able to be there for the sealing and it was as amazing, and beautiful and precious as it could ever be. We love you guys and are so grateful for your eternal blessing as a FAMILY!
Oh so cute picture of Jed (the special boy) and his grandma (the special young lady) he he
This was HUGE in our Mitchel's world. He totally just saw his Grandpa sitting there watching a show with an open lap. Grabbed his snack and took a seat on Grandpa. He was so happy and content and I think Grandpa was enjoying it a little too! Then there's cute little Adi with the much sot after swords... Good little girl, keep them close!
Yes we like to refer to this man in this picture as Uncle I ...aka Uncle Idiot!
Kira getting plenty of lessons on how to play chess. Which I can tell you this much I don't think I would take her on. I'd loose for sure!
I know sweet thing, if you can't beat them, just join them!!!
I think this is the only type of picture I can get when these two boys are together... I'm coming to the factor it's a good look for them both!
Oh how fun the new babies are in the family. Little Emersyn is SO CUTE. Such a fun little baby. Funny story with her. Later that evening all of us adults (maybe some in question aka Uncle I) were playing games and Ash had brought Emi into the front room, swaddled her up and put her on a couch thinking that she'd have fun watching Mitchel (he was the only other one in the room, watching a show) Anyway we finished our game and went to go and check on the kids and here is Emi all the way across the living room UNDER the piano bench as happy as pie and Mitchel just have a grand old time. I think we all had a "Oh CRAP" moment there. Mitchel had to of picked her up and toddled her all the way over to the other side. Whoops. Both were happy and full of smiles though! One good thing. Mitchel LOVES babies!
Two "Hot Honies" enjoying the card magazines... it's a great addiction... I'm just not quite there, but I LOVE getting them!
What could possible be more beautiful than to know that your family is yours. From being someone that has been here I can tell you that when you know in our Heavenly Father's eyes your family is yours there is a peace that enters you soul like no other. It's that everlasting joy that we get a taste of and this January Cory's sister and her family got to be a part of this. The whole family was able to be there for the sealing and it was as amazing, and beautiful and precious as it could ever be. We love you guys and are so grateful for your eternal blessing as a FAMILY!
Oh so cute picture of Jed (the special boy) and his grandma (the special young lady) he he
This was HUGE in our Mitchel's world. He totally just saw his Grandpa sitting there watching a show with an open lap. Grabbed his snack and took a seat on Grandpa. He was so happy and content and I think Grandpa was enjoying it a little too! Then there's cute little Adi with the much sot after swords... Good little girl, keep them close!
Yes we like to refer to this man in this picture as Uncle I ...aka Uncle Idiot!
Kira getting plenty of lessons on how to play chess. Which I can tell you this much I don't think I would take her on. I'd loose for sure!
I know sweet thing, if you can't beat them, just join them!!!
I think this is the only type of picture I can get when these two boys are together... I'm coming to the factor it's a good look for them both!
Oh how fun the new babies are in the family. Little Emersyn is SO CUTE. Such a fun little baby. Funny story with her. Later that evening all of us adults (maybe some in question aka Uncle I) were playing games and Ash had brought Emi into the front room, swaddled her up and put her on a couch thinking that she'd have fun watching Mitchel (he was the only other one in the room, watching a show) Anyway we finished our game and went to go and check on the kids and here is Emi all the way across the living room UNDER the piano bench as happy as pie and Mitchel just have a grand old time. I think we all had a "Oh CRAP" moment there. Mitchel had to of picked her up and toddled her all the way over to the other side. Whoops. Both were happy and full of smiles though! One good thing. Mitchel LOVES babies!
Two "Hot Honies" enjoying the card magazines... it's a great addiction... I'm just not quite there, but I LOVE getting them!So this was an awesome weekend. Lots of fun, laughs, tears, hugs and you know all that good things that you do as a family. We love you all and loved the weekend!!! THANKS
3 comments:
Thanks for posting that. It is so fun to relive those precious memories. It's crazy to think that Mitchel's was almost 2 years ago! He grows so fast. Thanks again for posting this. It was so fun to read about it again!
I'm glad you liked it... since I was the finishing one of them I thought everyone might be done reading it! lol. I like remembering it too!
That was very fun to read! I loved the pictures. I copied them to my file, so thank you! It was a great weekend and I am still crying everytime I listen to the cd you gave me! Thanks!
Post a Comment