
Cory was making a gate and I couldn't help getting this picture. I really think my hubby has struck love once again!

This dog LOVES anything of Mitchel's. I think he thinks it's all made for him.
Degen LOVES Mitchel's bean bag, his "
Chillin' Cars" chair, loves to climb into bed with Mitchel too. Funny thing is Mitchel LOVES all
Degen's beds, crates, anything that the puppy is in. I think they have an agreement we just don't know about!

This is what
happens to me when I lay down at night to "CHILL" before bed. All three puppies on me and I know if Mitchel was up he'd be also. What is it with snuggling with the "Mom" of the house. Maybe they are just dropping the hint that I'm nice and soft... aka fat! This was the last time
Degen was on the couch. We don't let him up because one day he will be MUCH bigger!
4 comments:
What a cute puppy! And by the way bieng snuggly has nothing to do with bieng fat! You look great and the dogs love to lay on you because they know you love them!
I second that, you're NOT fat! That picture is so cute of you and the dogs.
And I will third that with a Diddo. You look great. And I think it's really cute that your dogs and you guys are so close. I want a puppy for the girls SO bad!
Oh, and tell Mitchel we would LOVE for him to come play with us! Or, maybe we can work it out that we'll come that way again this year and play up there.
I'm so jelous. What a cute puppy. I love the pictures too. Its so funny how the dogs love the human stuff and the humans love the dog stuff. It was the same way when we had Rahja. The kids would take over her dog pillow and the dog would take over the couch. Crazy animals--kids included.
Post a Comment