Monday, March 23, 2009

What... Where did they GO?!?!

It happened. The day of farewell happened, and by my choice none the least. The cute, uncontrollable, matted down, but yet springy curls got CUT off. I know, it's sad. They were so cute, but in a way so homely. I couldn't control them and Mitchel looked like we NEVER combed or cared about his hair. So I did it. I chopped those cute curls off. I'm sure he'll hit a day in life when he'll grow the FRO and I'll let him, but Oh will his daddy give him a hard time!Seriously look at all those curls! Then below here he is when I just cut the top. The sides are still curly. He thought this looked so funny, so did I!
Yes that was all from a 3 year olds head and to think half of it was missing because he peed twice during the project. I strip him down to his little naked butt to cut his hair. Much easier that way! But I must agree with Cory he is so darn cute with his hair all trimmed up! Handsome little tiger!

3 comments:

tsmortensen said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much hair he had! He looks like such a little man now. So handsome.

Jschmalle said...

What a cutie patootie! I suppose it was time to let go. I think I might have a heart attack when Logan finally needs a hair cut. At this rate he'll be 5!

Ashley said...

Oh Mitchel, you are so cute no matter! just want to kiss that little face!