I totally forgot that I haven't blog about our "Lovers" (he he) trip to Las Vegas. It was awesome. We had a great time just being together again, the two of us. Me away from being a mom and Cory away from work.... that I tell you was a miracle all in its self. No talk of Les Schwab for the whole 3 days! Just family talk again. It was a dream weekend. But with this dream weekend and we have noticed that when we don't have Mitchel with us our camera just doesn't escape it's case as much. I guess we both don't think we are a cute to "Capture The Moment" in!! So ya, we took NO pictures. Though when we went to the Cirque Du Soleil they had people going through the crowd taking pic's and we got one then. It was fun to have at least one picture of the two of us!

So on our trip we did SO MUCH WALKING. Oh MY GOSH! We stayed in the Luxor (the big pyramid one). And EVERYTHING we did was on the other side of the strip. So we walked, and walked. One night we decided to take a cab because we were in nicer closes (not walking shoes) and felt like we were plundering to our death with someone who didn't even speak English (yes, not a good feeling). So we walked after that! We went and saw the Pirate Show they do outside of Treasure Island(Cory was re-introduced to seduction) , went to the Secret Garden in Mirage (we both really liked that), rode the crazy roller coaster on New York, New York (funny), had an amazing dinner at our hotel (Cory had prim rib, me crab legs. Seriously to DIE for, my mouth is still watering), did some lazy shopping (just wondering), and of course for Cory went to a Buffet (where he TOTALLY engorged himself, leaving with a smile and a tummy ach!), slept in til noon, stayed up til 3am (haven't done that since we were dating)!!Funny story. Cory had really never been down the strip. I have. The first night we were there and were walking home from our show we went and watched. I just kept seeing his head look over there, then over here, looking down, then up, all like he was trying not to look at something. I just started laughing at the poor guy. He was trying so hard NOT to look at all of the SMUT that is around and was totally lost at where to look. He didn't wan to offend me or look at it. I giggled and told him that as long as he was picking it up he was okay. We both laughed pretty hard. Pretty hard not to see boobies in Vegas.... and if that is all you see you are lucky.
All in all we had a great weekend. We both agreed that if we EVER make it back there again it will just be to see some more shows that we would love to see. Either than that we could totally live without not going back. Casino's, smoke, boobies galore, weird, weird people just isn't our thing. But fun to do once..... And like I said would do to see more shows.
They were SO AMAZING!

HIGHLY recommend this. Blue Man Group. WOW is all I can say. We laughed so hard and it was clean humor. Made me feel like a kid again. SO ENTERTAINING!
3 comments:
I figured you'd never blog about Vegas. And I totally agree - Vegas is really only fun for all the awesome shows they have. I'm glad you liked them because we loved them!
I'm oozing jealousy! That looks like it was so much fun. Sometimes when David and I are in the car and the kids are asleep, I turn to him and say, "This is like a DATE!"
You're an inspiration.
I"m glad you posted about that because I've been really anxious to hear. It sounds like fun. Vegas is fun, even if it is weird and full of boobies and crazies. I've heard the blue man group is was awesome. That's cool. Oh, and I LOVE that picture of you and cor, you guys both look fantastic!
I can't wait for my own little vaca now so I can have some dating time with my hubby too!
Post a Comment