
No this isn't just a Christmas song. My boys seem to think this is a place for
chillin'! We FINALLY got some MUCH needed spring yard work a few Saturday's ago on one of Cory's weekends off. In order to trim the top of this tree by the house (because we don't have a ladder) Cory has to climb
on top of the house (which he is so sad about...NOT) and trim this tree. Last time he did this he got too carried away and chopped his
extension cord in half. This time he was more careful, or there was just lots of black tape protecting the cord! Anyway Mitchel saw his daddy up there and didn't think it was too fair that he was located on the ground still. So he kept trying to jump up there (which was hilarious to watch) and climb up the side of the house. Needless to say I did feel for the poor guy, after all the work he put into it. So I lifted him up to Cory and he got to chill with dad for a few minutes. They both thought it was pretty cool. I tell you all I am raising good, respectable (most of the time) monkeys here! And I love it!


This is our PUPPY, ya that is Mitchel's bed. We are having issues here. Mitchel wants to sleep in the
Degen's bed and I am constantly chasing him out of
Degen's food, and well you have all seen him with the water. And then there's the puppy who wants to sleep in Mitchel's bed... but we don't let him near the food. Don't worry we'll get it right. Just takes a little brain washing Mitchel that he's really a little boy and not a dog!
3 comments:
Your dogs are too funny. And so are your boys! They look so cute and proud of themselves up there on the roof!
Funny story, once Caleb was on the roof and taking down Christmas lights, and Adi was outside playing, and apparently she decided to climb the ladder and get on the roof too! When I heard the story recounted by Shana who happened to walk outside and see it, I freaked! hahah, I guess kids are blissfully unaware of heights!:)
that's freakin hilarious! what fun, to actually be on your roof at the ripe age of 3! so funny.
That was a cute picture of them haning out on the roof. I can't believe how much your puppy is growing!
Post a Comment