Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Axe Man!

I know, this is super late, well only a month, but this week is total catch up week. So for Cory's birthday this year I wanted to get him something useful. Not another toy that will just sit
on the shelf except for the 3 times he'll use it for the year. Cory has been watching these two shows "Axe Man" & "American Logger". They are a mans soap opera and he loves them. It's about different logging companies that are competiting with each other for some master prize. Heck I don't know. But he can tell you all the names of the companies, which man is on which crew and everything else you want to know. I think it's cute. Anyway so he's been drooling over all the chain saws on TV, he even does the "Tim the tool man" man grunt at least twice during the show. So I get this great idea of a chain saw. Then I get an even better idea and talk to both of our parents to see if they wanted to pitch in with me on this. Of course they did and this is what Cory got!

I really think the pictures say it all. No words can that's for sure.
We LOVE you Cory so much.

Thanks for being Mitchel's awesome daddy

& my hunk of a man!

5 comments:

Jschmalle said...

That is so hilarious! He is in total hog heaven! Way to make your man proud.

Ashley said...

That was pretty nice. Ok, that was WAY WAY NICE! Cory deserves it, and you deserve a big pat on the back for being so thoughtful! Love those pictures of him. They are SO cory!

Gayle said...

That was so funny to watch him start that up for the first time and how excited he was. Such an awesome gift!

Vince James said...

Is it a Husqvarna? Looks like a good chainsaw, nice size for lots of different jobs.

Even though I have no need for one I do wish I had a chainsaw, manliest tool around!

tsmortensen said...

Great idea for a gift! Cory looks way to happy with that in his hands.