Monday, May 18, 2009

I love my man!

With my planned weekend for Mother's Day. Cory and Mitchel just do boy things together here at home. They were actually really productive and both smiling when I got home, so I think they had a good time! Cory kept asking me what I wanted for Mother's Day. I told him nothing, I have my trip. But that doesn't satisfy him. So I told him " Ya know hun, just write me a letter. That would mean more than anything."


So when I got home from our trip, Cory and Mitchel were off to church and on the table I see a beautiful hand and heart picked bouquet of flowers and a 4 page letter. It was so sweet and kind and I just love him for it! Thanks you made my day a perfect one. How blessed I am to have the boys I do!

3 comments:

tsmortensen said...

What a sweet gift! You are both lucky to have each other!

Ashley said...

How sweet and thoughtful!

Jojo said...

AWW You have awesome boys!! :D