Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Ladies Day to us ALL...

Last year Ada and I came up with a plan that we needed a weekend with no kids. Just some ladies time to kick back, relax, laugh and do WHATEVER we want, WHENEVER we want. So we did. Last year on Mother's Day weekend we headed out to Portland and this year we decided to go to Long Beach, WA. It is so awesome to have this time. To do as we want and just laugh and be girls again. So here are some pic'The beach was beautiful and who, really who can not take off their shoes and walk in the sand!We did some Beach Horse Riding.. Our Wrangler was awesome. Got Ada to gallop on her hose and almost did a nose dive. Very quickly informed me that her and her horse like to WALK and WALK only. hahahahaSome Columbus thing. All up the column it's imprinted of history of the are, really neat.Just being a dork.

Ada is going to kill me on this one. But I just couldn't keep her off those Cowboy's not even the wood ones!

I got tired of smiling for pictures... so we came up with this!

Thanks hubbies and kids for letting us go and thanks Ada. You are truly a best friend that I couldn't live without! Can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

tsmortensen said...

There is nothing like a good best friend! I'm glad you had such a happy mothers day!

Ashley said...

Glad you have a wonderful friend nearbye.