

I headed to the "Dollar Store" the other day in search of some dog toys for our puppy. He is a packing king and since I don't see the purpose of spending min of $5 a toy! Yes, I know isn't that crazy. I can find cheaper toys from my child than our dogs. Oops going off topic. So I headed to the Dollar Store in search of dog toys and totally hit the jackpot. But then I found this little fishing pole that has the magnets on the end with some little fish. I knew Mitchel would love it since he's totally transitioned into a fisherman. Yes, he now LOVES to watch fishing on the hunting channels. Thank You Daddy. I guess Cory needs someone to share the same interest in TV shows too!Anyway the fishing magnets has been a total hit. He loves it and we fish every day! Isn't funny that the toys that are the cheapest are always the ones that are more played with and when they break. Oh well, just go and get another one for a $1.09!! Gotta love the WA taxes, 9% YIKES!
No comments:
Post a Comment