We love you Daddy!!

I asked Cory what he wanted for Father's Day breakfast... his request was "HIS" Dutch Oven breakfast. I had no complaints, since that meant that I wasn't going to be the one making it. I did feel a little bad that he's have to do his own breakie, but he didn't. So I didn't let it bother me too long. I tried to let him sleep in a little since we'd just gotten home at midnight. Mitchel decided to wake up at 5am... so I was the great mother who just put a movie on for him, got him some juice, crackers and I went back to bed to cuddle with my man. It was great and we were all happy! Then when we finally did decide to wake up Mitchel and I gave daddy our gifts and we had this superb breakie. It is seriously the bomb!
Then off to church and a friends wedding. Just a great Sabbath Day to spend celebrating our daddy!

This was round one... not much luck with Mitchel stayin' close. He's to the stage where he wants to run in the other direction when the camera comes out!
There we go!! Here's the family!
Not only do we love our Cory dad in this house, but we have a couple very special Grandpa dad's and Papa dad's that we really, really couldn't do without. We are so grateful for your love, examples, testimonies and tender hearts. We love you so much and hope that you always know that! Can't wait to see and laugh with you both soon! Happy Father's Day to you both too!
We will love you forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever.........
There we go!! Here's the family!
Not only do we love our Cory dad in this house, but we have a couple very special Grandpa dad's and Papa dad's that we really, really couldn't do without. We are so grateful for your love, examples, testimonies and tender hearts. We love you so much and hope that you always know that! Can't wait to see and laugh with you both soon! Happy Father's Day to you both too!
We will love you forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever.........
3 comments:
That was a really sweet tribute Kristen. I can't wait to see you guys, only 2 days! WAHOO! I love that picture of you 3 by the way, you all look really good in that!
Very Sweet blog. I agree, Happy Fathers Day to all the awesome dads in our lives!
You are trully blessed!!! You made me cry. I miss my Dad so much. What a great tribute.
Post a Comment