Friday, July 24, 2009

Discovery Park, Washington

So onto some more hiking and discovering since summer is in and we are home for a week or two. A friend of mine that is AMAZING with organizing events (we've come to a great friendship. She organizes the life events and I do the homes. Great match I tell you) has all of these cool places that she and her kids want to go and see, so me and of course Ada and her girls have joined in to make it even more fun. So off we went.... That was one fascinating blade of grass.... I tell you ANYTHING to get out of a face on happy picture!Op, I got one!Yes, his daddy has taught him well. He can NOT pass water a not be tempted to spit into it!

Mitchel and his buddy Garrett. They were SO proud of themselves to do these stairs, and there were lots, all by themselves. Good job boys!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey, he is wearing a hat!

Megan B ♥ said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

tsmortensen said...

Hope you are taking notes so next time I come to visit we can do all of these fun things I see you doing on your blog!