I would love to say that these pictures were on the first day of school. But sadly I can't. I must confess they are on day #2. We almost missed the bus on day #1! Ooops. We thought the bus wasn't supposed to be showing up for like 10 more minutes in which I was going to go outside and do the picture thing and then boom the bus was there. I grabbed Mitchel, threw his shoes on while running with him under my arm. He's laughing by the way say "Bye bus, see you later!" But we made it. We got someone elses schedule from the dispatchers office! That doesn't help so much on the first day... but we made it. Mitchel was happy as pie on the bus! Great sign!Earlier last week we also went to Mitchel's class open house that his teacher was having. Both Cory and I went and honestly were pretty nervous. Sometimes or most of the time after Mitchel hasn't seen someone for a while he as a really hard time readjusting to everything. So we didn't know what to expect. And guess what he amazed us all, teacher included. He went into his school all excited, right to his class and right into the arms of his teachers aid and teacher. So happy to see them both. It was a beautiful moment for us all. So we are super excited for another school year!!

4 comments:
What a sweet heart. Rob and I both laughed really hard imagining you running with Mitchel under your arm putting his shoes on! Would've loved to see a picture of that!
That's so great. He's such a sweet boy. I love those pictures, he looks so big and grown up, and SO handsome! It's crazy.
Oh, and I love that he was telling the bus see you later, hahah. I always get a good laugh out of him:)
I don't know how I got so far behind but I had a lot of posts to catch up on! I loved the dirt pictures, and it looks like you and Cory had a great time in San Fran! And I am so excited that Mitchel is doing so great at school! What a wonderful, smart, funny, cute, awesome boy! I miss him, and I am so glad for all the fun pics!
Oh, hallelujah! Has his happiness and enthusiasm over the whole adventure continued?
Post a Comment