Wednesday, September 2, 2009

South Bellevue Stake Fair

Every year our Stake has this HUGE fair for everyone to go to and of course bring a friend and just have a great end of summer fun time. All you need is a can of food and you have all the food, fun, games and entertainment at the tip of your fingers. So this year even though Cory wasn't able to make it Mitchel, me and Degen decided to make the trip of course with the White family!! It was great. Mitchel had a blast and that is what we wanted.













They had like 10 different blow up slides or boucny rooms or obstacles to go through. Mitchel LOVED them. His hard part was going to the end of the line once he finished it. But those adults were pretty fast in catching him on the break away for round two with NO line!!
This just got us all excited for the county fair that is coming up. Mitchel will finally be old enough to do the rides... I think he's going to do great on them. And Cory and I will do great tasting all the great food!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Man, there are so many posts to comment on, but I have something to say on all of these...
I love his smile. He has the best smile...