Saturday, October 3, 2009

A happy wife...

... when the boys are cooking and Mommy doesn't have too! "Ahhhhhhhhh, that's nice" as Mitchel would say!Needless to say there were a few shells, but made with lots of smiles and love so it all equals out in the end. And who could say cooking is finished without playing the newly invented game from Daddy.... 'Crawl on the ceiling like a spider!' Cory did this one day and it has totally stuck in Mitchel's mind. He loves it. They go throughout the whole house crawling on the ceiling, well until Cor's arms give out :)

4 comments:

tsmortensen said...

Next time I come over I want to try the spider game! That looks very fun. And egg shells have lots of calcium so it is just an added bonus right! I love seeing your pictures! Miss you all.

Ashley said...

How fun, aren't you spoiled?!

Lisa said...

Wonderful guys. I love your peg board utensil holder. I tried to enlarge the photo to see how you did it, but I can't. Did you do it yourself?

Megan B ♥ said...

MmmmMMMMM... crunchy eggs are my FAAAAAAvorite!!