Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hold her!??

Mitchel has been totally fascinated with Sophie lately. He want to know where she is all the time, what she's doing and has now learned that he can carry her around!! Well poor Sophie on the other hand isn't as thrilled about the new talent Mitchel has acquired, but seriously look how proud he is!! Oh and I'm sorry if all the pictures are in PJ's lately, that is seriously all he wants to wear. I can convince him to get dressed to go out, but as soon as he gets home he's back in his "jammies" as he would say. He has totally struck love, and well I can't say I blame him!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Of course he loves his doggy...a mans best friend...and I got stuck with kitty's...:)
And the jammies are great. That's all Adi does too. I swear she looks homeless half the time.

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, I try to keep Tanner in his jammies as long as possible and he's always so insistent that he put on real clothes! I bought him some comfy things from walmart that are "real clothes", but are soft and cozy like jammies. Am I weird? When I see him in his ill-fitting jeans (all jeans are ill-fitting on his buttless butt) I just feel all uncomfortable in my own clothes, like I want to go throw on some sweats. So I make him do it :) Ok.... I have issues. Clearly.