I love the stool and the pumpkin patch too, he is such a funny boy! Oh and the sophie thing totally cracks me up! My friends son loves to do that with the couch cushions too, funny what kids do!
Hey Cory your mom gave me your blog I hope your not mad you son is so stinkin cute I can't stop looking at those beautiful eyes. Keep in touch. Siobhan
Oh dear, I just love that little boy! I got your message by the way...we are really REALLY going to miss you guys. Maybe you should come stay with me sometime...(do I hint at that enough?)
I don't know how I always get so behind on you blogs! II love the picture of Mitchel on the pony ride! What a little cowboy. It looks like you had tons of fun at the farm. When we went it was cold and wet :(, but we still had fun. How was your halloween? What did Mitchel dress up as?
4 comments:
I love the stool and the pumpkin patch too, he is such a funny boy! Oh and the sophie thing totally cracks me up! My friends son loves to do that with the couch cushions too, funny what kids do!
Hey Cory your mom gave me your blog I hope your not mad you son is so stinkin cute I can't stop looking at those beautiful eyes. Keep in touch.
Siobhan
Oh dear, I just love that little boy! I got your message by the way...we are really REALLY going to miss you guys. Maybe you should come stay with me sometime...(do I hint at that enough?)
I don't know how I always get so behind on you blogs! II love the picture of Mitchel on the pony ride! What a little cowboy. It looks like you had tons of fun at the farm. When we went it was cold and wet :(, but we still had fun. How was your halloween? What did Mitchel dress up as?
Post a Comment