CHILD!
I know when we got Degen (the LARGE dog), there were some rolling of the eyes, laughing, truly wondering and questioning why on this earth did we get another dog. Well let me show you our secret and well see who else will be buying a large dog?!See with a large dog come large accessories! Now I know you all understand!
No we aren't bad parents, he asks to go in this and well we TOTALLY let him. That's a good 10 minutes of him happy, entertained and LOCKED in one spot!
4 comments:
That awesome! Too bad I'm allergic, or I would be all over that! I should tell my friend about that trick, only her dog crate is in the garage. That might be weird :)
That's too funny...will they sell you the large cage without the large dog? :)
Hmmmm.... ALMOST I am convinced to follow in your footsteps.... alas, I really do not like pets at all :)
That is a great idea. I could even feed Jed in the cage out of a dish, and contain the mess to one small area covered in newspapers! It would sure beat having to mop my whole kitchen floor every night! (Jed has quite the arm!)
Post a Comment