Cory and I celebrated our
8th year of Marriage!
I can't believe it either. What a great journey. Some great bumps, maybe even a cliff or two, but those let us see the beautiful rainbows that lie beyond. The MIRACLES. The humility. The joy. The laughs. The never faltering love. The way I see him as a man today and the love I feel from him as a women, a wife and a mother. So a picture to remember what we started as, two individuals sealed for eternity and now a family bonded forever!
Can't wait for more adventures and laughs!
Can't wait for more adventures and laughs!
6 comments:
So I'm totally emotional, I realize this, but that was really sweet and brought tears to my eyes. Congrats on 8 years of marriage...wow! You two are very lucky to have each other, and to have that sweet little Mitchel!
Oh, and yes, the kitchen is nearly finished. My cabinet man is making the lazy susan door, and then we have to replace the closet door, and we're done! WEW!
You could come and visit us and see it if you want! :)
I remembered the date but couldn't remember how long you two had been married, wow 8 years, you guys are OLD! Hahaha, just kidding! Congratulations, I love you guys
Awesome! Congrats on 8 years, wow! You guys are such a sweet family :)
Congrats on 8 years of marriage! It just keeps getting better doesn't it!
Happy Anniversary! You guys were made for each other!
Congrats on 8 years! We sure love you guys!
Post a Comment