Thursday, October 8, 2009

Strike it SeXy!

I attacked my poor husband with the camera the other day. Doing the multiple pictures jumping like a fool all over the place telling him to 'Work it', 'That's it', 'Show me sexy'. And as you can tell he totally missed the fist one. That is actually a sneeze face there.... then I got my sexiness, and I LOVE IT!!!Why do you ask I do this to my poor husband, and I will tell you. It's all because I love him so much. Believe me I don't waste precious pestering time on those I don't love heart and soul!! I know he's going to just love me posting this... I am so grinning from ear to ear! he he! I thought that's why he married me... 'Work it babe!'

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh poor poor cory! hahah, that's funny. I love the sneezing pic. At least your loved Cory!